In summer the slopes turn green and skiing makes way for mountain biking, except of course at 3200m where summer skiing takes place on the glacier every morning.
Amongst the sporting possibilities, discover the adventure of the pathways specially designed for mountain biking, a downhill area with:
4 sectors : Vallée Blanche, Jandri, the villages of Mont de Lans and Venosc.
- 11 328 metres of decline and 2870 metres of incline, cumulated between 3200m and 700m
- 110 km of slopes FFC (French cycling federation) approved
- 21 slopes, 5 cycling itineraries, 2 downhill slopes, 1 cross country slope
- 4 green, 9 blu, 10 red and 7 black.
- 8 ski lifts adapted for mountain bikes
- 2 handling parks to test your manoeuvrability at 2100m and 2400m
- 4 cleaning points: Vallée Blanche, Diable, Venosc and the Resort Centre
- 7 people dedicated to daily maintenance of the mountain biking area.